[AI] Banks-Volunteers-an unviable suggestion

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Fri Sep 7 05:58:42 EDT 2007

Okay Kanchan, disagreement is a part and parcel of healthy life.

I do endorse the views contained in the mail to which I am replying,
however, a website may be a ready reckner in case of need  of instructions
of a particular bank by a lonely blind person.

Loss of any ability except for irrevocable loss of consciousness perhaps,
should not devoid any body of human status, and even a person in the state
contemplated above, is referred as a "dead human", and is, as a rule,
entitled to due respect by virtue of being a human.
Here the case with the living blind, and some others, is worse!

Okay, anyway! If RBI bigwigs are going to be convinced only after
practically witnessing the feat [which is not logically sufficient to
warrant issue of ATMs, if they be not given on the presupposition that due
assistance from a trusted person would be sought whenever required], let it

Rajesh