[AI] Banks-Volunteers

Dinesh Kaushal dineshkaushal at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:56:04 EDT 2007

Hey Rajesh,

Case of  living-alone blind is not unusual, many of my friends are in deed
living alone, and when I was living alone in hyderabad, I did feel the need
of such facilities.

I can ask for assistance for everything, but in case of money matters, I
would like to keep it to myself. ATM system may generate balance slip, which
can be read by the person with whom one is visiting the ATM machine.

When I was in banglore, I had someone whom I could trust, but one is not so
luckky to get a person whom you can trust everywhere.

Also ability to do as much as possible independently will help to increase
mobility of blind persons, which is required for many professions, and if we
want more and more people with blindness to get involved in the society
positively, we have to pay our dues before asking for more.

Regards
Dinesh

Regards
Dinesh Kaushal