[AI] "PowerOfTheSubconsciousmind" book uploaded.

mahendra galani at chello.at
Fri Sep 7 01:34:16 EDT 2007

Hi Friends

i am following debate on this topic, i just want to say, that i never criticise
Ashish or any one els, my email was with request, and question.
i think Ashish has very nicely replyed, and made his point clear.
so please don't add thing like criticisom, where there is nun.

At 05:12 AM 9/7/2007, you wrote:
>Dear Ashish,
>You are doing a wonderful job.
>Our attitude is to criticise anything and everything. so, pls keep it going.

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988