[AI] new book uploaded.

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:03:18 EDT 2007

Hello   all,what is wrong in it?
is somebody having  (c)s of these books?
if yes, please inform us as soon as possible.
one  think is very clear, that these books are very useful, and  there
is no doubt about it.
please ashish ji keep up this good work.
I am very agree with   imran.
thanks alot for this nice work.
with best wishes, akhilesh.