[AI] new book uploaded.

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 23:19:25 EDT 2007

Hi Ashish,  Keep up the great work !
We can also start a new mailing list for only books and other study
materials, if we are violating the rules and regulation of our dearest
Access India. Or I would be more happiest person on earth, and owe my
gratitude  to the moderator if he can make amendments to  the rules and
regulation of the list, so that sharing of useful files like E-books is
possible.
This is what I feel
With best regards
Syed Imran