[AI] Episode 19 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 6 08:11:12 EDT 2007

Hi friends,
In episode 19 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan, we talk to the first blind woman sarpanch in India - Sudha Patel of Anand in Gujarat. She is again one of the good example of perserverance and strong will power and also the result of right kind of parenting.

Another example of strong determination is David Blunkett, who dodged all odds and reached to a position in the Tony Blair's ministry in England. Sushama Seth, renowned actress tells us more about him.

In the advice section, Mr.J L Kaul tells us about low tech devices which a blind person can use for independent living and a fuller life. We found his advice very interesting and informative that we would continue its second part in the next week. Mr. Kaul is the head of All India Confederation of the Blind (AICB) in Delhi.

In this episode we also feature Shrinkhala Shrivastava, a very talented singer from Jabalpur, whose voice and singing would definitely win your hearts.

Hope you all like the show and enjoy the music in it.

So, dont miss out and listen to the episode 19 on www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here navigate to the link of Episode 18 placed under the heading of Internet broadcasting. The episode would be there on the net till 13th September 2007 thursday morning.

Let your acquaintances also know about this weekly show, which is also aired on 29 stations of vividhbharti in India, the details of it you can get from the above mentioned link.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org