[AI] Banks-Volunteers

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:36:59 EDT 2007

Need Help Urgently

need 3 Volunteers from Mumbai or volunteers who are willing to come to Mumbai who will demonstrate to the RBI bigwigs that the Visually challenged can and do use A T M.
The bank does not matter since all banks have branches close to the R B I in Fort area of Mumbai.
My first strategy of sending complaints to the RBI Officials does not seem to have worked fully.Some benefitted but in some cases the  banks are adamant they are burying their heads like ostriches and not giving proper answers. None of them say no but none of them are willing to put it in writing because they know that they will be sued. There are currently 2 cases amongst our members which need to be resolved.

The plan is to show the R B I officials that we can use ATM therefore they need not fear for our security.
Lets see.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,