[AI] new book uploaded.

ashish ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:00:05 EDT 2007

hello, no I can not post weekly summary. because books are there for only 1
day due to shortage of space, but if other members also have objection I
will stop sending mails to accessindia, my only motive behind sending mails
is that others can also download the books, sorry to waste your precious
time, take care, regards, ashish