[AI] new book uploaded.

mahendra galani at chello.at
Thu Sep 6 00:43:49 EDT 2007

Hi Ashish

just one request, can you write directly to that person who is requesting
the book?
or once a weekyou send the email to our group listing all the books uploaded.
thank you.

At 03:11 AM 9/6/2007, you wrote:
>     Hello!!!
>Any one Who requested me for this book
>"Freakonomics.txt"
>can go ahead and down load this book from my site that is,
>

>http://www.ashishrohtagi.org
>

>you can find it in the e books section.
>Under the link here is your requested book.
>Due to Many complains of The file being currepted, I have decided to
>upload upload all the books in t x t format.. so you can ither open
>the book and do a save as to keep a copy with you on your computer or
>elce coppy and paste it in note pad, or word document.
>Do remember that only request sent to me by the feed back form of my site
>will be entertained. all the others request will be ignored.
>Hope this helps.
>many thanks
>regards
>ashish.
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988