[AI] new book uploaded.

ashish rohtagi ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:11:55 EDT 2007

    Hello!!!
Any one Who requested me for this book
"Freakonomics.txt"
can go ahead and down load this book from my site that is,

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

you can find it in the e books section.
Under the link here is your requested book.
Due to Many complains of The file being currepted, I have decided to
upload upload all the books in t x t format.. so you can ither open
the book and do a save as to keep a copy with you on your computer or
elce coppy and paste it in note pad, or word document.
Do remember that only request sent to me by the feed back form of my site
will be entertained. all the others request will be ignored.
Hope this helps.
many thanks
regards
ashish.