[AI] Regarding Scribe - Help Needed

bv veerakumar8 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:10:14 EDT 2007

Hallow Deeraj, I remember in Amitha Vs. DSSB, it was held by the Delhi High
Court that for TGT, one level below means any degree. In the instance case
it was stated "One Level below". We have to see what is actual stated in the
advertisement. Kindly send the advertisement via e-mail to my e-mail ID:
veerakumar8 at hotmail.com. We/ll what can we do. BV