[AI] Regarding Scribe - Help Needed

Dheeraj bhola_dheerajdelhi at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 5 09:57:04 EDT 2007

Hello sir/madam, My name is Dheeraj. I leave in Delhi. In Delhi there is a
board named "dsssb" Witch conducts exams for teachers as well as clarical
posts. But their rules regarding scribe is very complicated. As you will be
very much aware of qualifications of a teacher. For tgt we need graduation
with teacher training,  and for pgt we need post graduation instead of
graduation. In the last three or four advertisement they are asking to bring
a scribe who has passed his/her 12th in 2006. It means he/she may  in BA
second year while we can take scribe who can be one class junior to us. As
far as my knowledge is concerned, I think, We can bring any scribe who is
one class junior to us. One more think, I would like to tell you. After this
controversial rule, They are asking to us to come in DSSSB for scribe
verification after having all the papers attested. Instead of teasing 3 or
400 visually impaired people they may send their representative to the
center. They are really giving us a very hard time. Legal suggestion is
needed.