[AI] information needed

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:38:04 EDT 2007

prof. mittal,
i need your information in detail. please mail me your personal
details. i am writing to you against the subject. sorry but i can not
help. i was placed on experimental basis with fixed hony of rs. 1000/-
in 1982 and went on for the same on experimental basis up to feb. 23,
1985; whereupon a post for blind candidate was sanctioned and
advertised and after a selection committee, i became a lecturer in the
ancient indian history and archaeology department of lucknow
university. now i am a reader but wanting my previous experimental
services to be counted but none is helping but denying. how can i go
to human rights commission. whether it would be of some help?
regards
dr. u.n. sinha
Ps.: do you know blind person in archaeology department anywhere?