[AI] What is true:

bv veerakumar8 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:45:02 EDT 2007

Hai friends, I am not intend to  ignore any one's contribution. Only I want
to disclose the facts. The NSDL formulate policy on 18 April 2007 itself. So
I want to express it would have been the cause of legal battle by Mr. T.
Sekar. It is unwise to state that we are going low. Is it not my right to
state the real facts. Please express your words without affecting others
rights.  BV