[AI] Firms will be asked to reserve 3% quota for the disabled:

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Sep 4 04:03:46 EDT 2007

Hello Abdul

The news item I posted does not relate to any judgment, but rather to a
ministerial promise the fate of which is  common knowledge.

However, three percent reservation in colleges i.e. educational institutions
receiving aid from government has been provided in section 39 of PWD act,
already.

that Needless controversy has plagued even such provisions is another
matter.

Regards

Rajesh