[AI] What is true:

harish kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Tue Sep 4 01:09:20 EDT 2007

Hi BV

I do happen to know more about the case and I shall present it here.

At the outset, let me make it very clear that the comments are my own and
not as a moderator of this group.

Certainly, Sekar did a wonderful job in starting the fight.    I too on my
part helped him build his case.

I must acknowledge the role of Kanchan who helped him immensely.

Again Kanchan along with Sam Tarapore , made a presentation to the CMD of
NSDL. He summarily agreed to withdraw in toto and requested for a supporting
letter from organisations working for the blind.

BV, if you read the circular, you would realise the circular was withdrawn
on the instance of the letters received from organisations for the blind and
not in the instance of the court, CCDP  or letter written to the President
of India.

Rest what happend  all of you know.

BV, I don't understand your motive behind making such comments. Every
persons effort has a role behind this success. No one had claimed as a one
persons effort. This is a team effort

Userping credit is not a good way to function and it will only demoralise
those who have worked for it.

We shall definately see more success in the future with joint and collective
efforts like this.

Harish.