[AI] A Woman With a Vision

Balaraman chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Tue Sep 4 00:29:31 EDT 2007

Indeed, she is a woman with vision and very dynamic.
I have been working for Braille without borders for the last two months as
their technical assistant and will join them as their computer faculty when
the center starts working from January 2008.
The more I talk to her, the more I enjoy her positive attitude and great
enthusiasm besides other qualities. She fairly reminds me of our beloved
Shanti Raghavan, the founder of enableindia.