[AI] What is true:

Venkat Devabattini venkat.devabattini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:50:59 EDT 2007

Hello,

  If I am allowed, I want to say something about this.

  Mr. Sekhar, undoubtedly, deserves to be credited. But, nothing happens
with a lone person. So, let's congratulate all for this success.

  I am looking for a quick list of the fortune 500 companies and also a list
of the current companies on BSE 30 SENSEX. If I can get it from any of AI
members, I will be grateful. Instead, if I get it, I will try to give the
URL.

Venkat