[AI] SC Judgement for Handicapped

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:27:55 EDT 2007

dear all,
i read this in news on Hindustan today. the main feature of the
judgement are no cast based reservation to be applied in cases of
handicaps. 2. about 50% of the total number should be from the
handicaps. 3. govt made reservation 3% for blind and 2% for other
handicaps.
3. the filed against the high court is mahesh gupta. perhaps this
judgement came on this Saturday. If someone has copy of it, then
please mail for common benifits. this is a landmark judgement issued
by two judges' bench of the Hon. Supreme Court. Now it is clear that
after a long time S.C. has maintained its grace and honour.
.....drunsinha