[AI] What is true:

mahendra galani at chello.at
Mon Sep 3 13:50:01 EDT 2007

Hi BV

you are right, i suppose that Seeker started this fight,
but NGO's and others cary forword that fight.
it is always better for NSDL or some other body's to see, that many NGO's
are also interested, and naturelly, also people like you and me as well!!.

At 07:14 PM 9/3/2007, you wrote:
>Hai friends, I am not able to contact you all for past 2 weeks, due
>to family commitments.  I learnt that NSDL. had revoked their
>circular pertaining to VCs. In this regard I want to express real
>facts and my views in the issue.
>
>It was Mr. T. Sekar who challenged the very circular. He wrote to
>the President of India, NSDL, SEBI and CCPD. He issued advocate
>notice to the concerned parties in the month of June 2006.
>Thereafter he filed a Writ Petition against the parties before the
>Honourable High Court of Judicature at Madras in the month of
>January. The opposite parties had appeared but only not filed their
>counter affidavit. Consequent upon the legal battle the SEBI had
>issued a circular in the month of March 2007, in this regard. The
>NSDL had also issue directions vide NSDL Circular Nos.
>NSDL/POLICY/2007/0016 and NSDL/POLICY/2007/0022 dated March 16, 2007
>and April 18, 2007.
>I remember, The alleged Associations started sending representations
>only in the month of June 2007.
>
>I strongly opine that the person behind this success is Mr. Sekar,
>who continuously and persistently represent  the authorities over
>e-mails advocate notice and filed the Writ. The representation of 21
>associations was only post     operational measures.
>
>Hence, I congratulate Mr. T. Sekar for this remarkable success. Stop
>not your fight for right.
>
>BV
>To unsubscribe send a message to

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988