[AI] What is true:

bv veerakumar8 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:14:23 EDT 2007

Hai friends, I am not able to contact you all for past 2 weeks, due to family commitments.  I learnt that NSDL. had revoked their circular pertaining to VCs. In this regard I want to express real facts and my views in the issue.

It was Mr. T. Sekar who challenged the very circular. He wrote to the President of India, NSDL, SEBI and CCPD. He issued advocate notice to the concerned parties in the month of June 2006. Thereafter he filed a Writ Petition against the parties before the Honourable High Court of Judicature at Madras in the month of January. The opposite parties had appeared but only not filed their counter affidavit. Consequent upon the legal battle the SEBI had issued a circular in the month of March 2007, in this regard. The NSDL had also issue directions vide NSDL Circular Nos. NSDL/POLICY/2007/0016 and NSDL/POLICY/2007/0022 dated March 16, 2007 and April 18, 2007.
I remember, The alleged Associations started sending representations only in the month of June 2007.

I strongly opine that the person behind this success is Mr. Sekar, who continuously and persistently represent  the authorities over e-mails advocate notice and filed the Writ. The representation of 21 associations was only post     operational measures.

Hence, I congratulate Mr. T. Sekar for this remarkable success. Stop not your fight for right.

BV