[AI] How to create a my own website

samir mehta samirmehta007 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:24:47 EDT 2007

Hello members,
I am Samir from delhi currently doing BCA from Ignou. I need all your help
in submitting my project. I have to develop my own website to submit as a
project. I am ready to invest money to develop the website.
So please let me know what are the steps to develop a website. like domain
registration, web hosting. Which is the good server in india. How much it
will cost. Will I have to separately pay for domain registration and web
hosting. How can I get my personalised e-mail.
I already know html programming.
I am very thankful to all of you for your reply,
Thanks a lot in advance,
With Best Regards,
Samir