[AI] Link to call me for free

Srinivasu Srinivasu.C at n-syst.com
Mon Sep 3 00:06:56 EDT 2007

Yah, the same thing happen to me as well from my home computer. It sent
invitations to everyone in my address book. Sorry if any of you got same
invite from me too.

Also, I did tried calling my own mobile number and it worked. And CLIP
showed me some local land line number in Mumbai.

Regards,
Srinivasu