[AI] regular internet disconnection

Abdul Razique Khan 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 09:51:17 EDT 2007

Hello friends,
I am using an airtel GPRS service. for last 10 days whenever I am opening outlook express the net is getting disconnected. note- this happens after outlook receives the mails from my g mail account. but no disconnection occurs on opening any of the websites, even when I open 2 to 3 websites at a time. Could anyone please tell me whether problem is in my connection or in outlook express. I have configured the GPRS connection twice  after the occurance of this problem.

Expecting an answer,
    Abdul