[AI] magic

Venkat Devabattini venkat.devabattini at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 04:03:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

  Con has got something to do with the computer-console. So, it may be a
reserved word. Next, the rand function in MS Word is given to produce text
for different purposes. There is neither magic nor Mantra in it. This type
of messages only create unnecessary confusion. Please double check such
messages before sending.

  Btw I am also studying the list of most visited sites by Alexa and I have
some queries about their data which I will write in my next message.

Venkat