[AI] Link to call me for free

Abhijit Joshi abhijitjoshi1977 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 22:49:16 EDT 2007

Hello Dhiraj,
    In my privious mail I mentioned that It is working only in US fine in
other countries it is not working fine. There is an accessibility issue
also. actually I have tried it and unfortunatly that programme has sent
invitation to all members who are in my addressbook. Due to impossibility to
access the flash radio button I could not manage to ceperate my address book
I am again sorry for the inconvenience
Abhijit
Hyderabad