[AI] Episode 18 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 31 08:54:55 EDT 2007

Hi all,
This time, that is in episode 18, we talk to Diwakar Sharma, little champ of TVS Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and who is also a bright student of class seven in a reputed school in delhi.
In the profile section, Tom Alter tells us about an inspirational speaker from the US, name Joan Brock.
The advice section in this episode is continuation of our last week's topic - Rights and provisions in the PWD Act. Mr.Rajive Raturi, Director of HRLN talks on the issue.

Ofcourse there is some good music and a contest to participate and win.

So, dont miss out and listen to the episode 18 on www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here navigate to the link of Episode 18 placed under the heading of Internet broadcasting. The episode would be there on the net till 6th September 2007 thursday morning.

Let your acquaintances also know about this weekly show, which is also aired on 29 stations of vividhbharti in India, the details of it you can get from the above mentioned link.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org