[AI] gmail & outlook express.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 03:21:57 EDT 2007

Hello friends,
I have to download all my mails of my gmail account in outlook express  from 11th April'07 onwards only.
I have already downloaded my mails in outlook express before 11th april'07 & now the same mails are being downloaded again & again, without any new mails i.e. after 11th april'07 been downloaded till today.
I would be extremely grateful & highly ovliged to any1 of u who would please extend their helping hand to me to solve my this problem once & for all.
I have already Enabled POP for all mail (even mail that's alreadybeen downloaded)." ,
Selected forwarding and POP option & reconfigured my gmail account in OE many times.

Please do help me as I don't know WHAT more to do?

Thanking u in anticipation & hoping

to be in receipt of yr kind & invaluable help & guidance soon by return mails.

with best regards.  Anubha.

TELE : 0532-2400183.

FAX : 0532-PP FAX : 0532-2405352.

E.mails :