[AI] G mail

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:58:18 EDT 2007

Go to the property of your gmail account and in the server tab, in the box
where your account name is displayed, just before that type "recent" without
the quotation mark and put : sign between your account name and the word
recent without having to put any space.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo+Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.