[AI] G mail

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:49:13 EDT 2007

That's fantastic, But if it was not my dream, one of our friends was
discussing about downloading the recent mails by changing some kind of
settings, perhaps it could be a checkbox, a radio butten, or typing
something in account settings in outlook express. Ah, I am not too sure
about it.

With best regards
Syed Imran