[AI] G mail

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:09:02 EDT 2007

That is not possible as of now I guess, either you'll have to receive all
mails even the mails of your sent item, or have nothing. One way could be
that you select the mails you want to have and forward them to your some
other account and in that way you can have the selected mails.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo+Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.