[AI] Problem in XP Logon screen

Zujar Kanchwala zujarbright at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:32:50 EDT 2007

Hi Imran,

If more than one user are created on your system, the Logon screen appears. Do one of the following when JAWS is ready.

1. Press TAB as long as the cursor is on the list of users. You may need to press TAB once or twice.

2. Press ALT+TAB and then TAB to reach out to the list of users.

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 Syed Imran wrote :
>Dear friends,
>Hi !
>
>I am having a bit of trouble here. Whenever the Windows XP logon screen appears on my PC after booting, Jaws only says "Jaws for windows is ready" and the computer just hangs and does nothing. But if I press Windows key +U the utility manager comes on the screen after 20 to 30 seconds, and then narrator and jaws compete with each other to read the screen. It would be ideal if it does not waste my time like this.
>Please help me to tackle this situation
>
>God save me and my computer !
>
>With best regards
>Syed Imran
>To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.
>
>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at

Best Regards...

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala
SE, MPHASIS,
Hello on 9224429816.