[AI] Required Computer Engineer

S K snk622000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 02:39:39 EDT 2007

Hi All,

  Sorry forgot to mention location. This help is required in MUMBAI.

S K <snk622000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi All,

  One of my purchase one second hand computer, but she is facing difficulty in installing JAWS. Therefore, need information about computer engineer who will visit her house & will set up her computer she is ready to pay the necessary fees of the engineer.
  Any body having name & contact number of computer please give me the same.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,
  Suhas Kelkar