[AI] Website of on line jobs.

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Tue Aug 28 08:30:41 EDT 2007

Yaa I know all about it. So that first I have registerd my self on 3 or 4
sites. And then found this one.
But I will definetly inform all of you after getting my first cheque. But
the problem is that they do not pay us directly. We have to request them for
the transfer of money to our on line bank account that is paypal or e-gold
and some other two banks that I don't remember there names at this moment.
Means we have to setup an account with those banks mainly paypal. Because
Paypal is very easy to operate with jaws. I can send there links also. But I
think it will be success. let's hope for the best.
Rohiet