[AI] Website of on line jobs.

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Tue Aug 28 04:38:59 EDT 2007

Dear all,
Are you interested in doing on line jobs at your home base? If so,  I found this website for you while searching on the internet. Recently I have completed a project with this site. and now on the way of payment.  go to,

http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/rpatil/

Click on the above link or Paste it into your browser (PLS do not change it). This website offers us a number of on line project which we can do at our home base. You will have to mentioned your area of expertise while registering on it. After opening the above URL, go to the sign-up link. feelout the form. important, do not sign-up for gold membership. Otherwise you will have to pay while registering. After that you will get a confirmation mail. Click on the link in that mail and your account will be confirm.
But the most important thing is you need to create a separate e-mail ID for this on line jobs. Because after opening the account you will get several mails from the site regarding the new projects posted according to your areas of expertise.
Interested persons may contact me on rpatil16 at yahoo.co.in
or directly on my cell no. 09850831774. So that I can explain remaining things regarding payments and all other for them.
So waiting for your mails and phone calls.
Rohiet A. Patil