[AI] Shameful incident.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Aug 28 01:05:03 EDT 2007

On inquiry, the CCPD office at Bangalore has revealed that it has asked
the CCPD office in Delhi to take up the basic objections in the draft
policy which was discriminatory to say the least, with the DGCA and sort
out the anomalies in the policy document, especially things like
definition of disability and the clause that authorizes airlines to
disallow passengers who are disabled if the airline staff so desire.

Subramani