[AI] Shameful incident.

Prof. S. R. Mittal srmittal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:23:18 EDT 2007

This metter should be taken up with the CCPD and even with the DGCA On one
hand they are in the process of formulating a policy to facilitate the air
travel of Persons with disabilities and on the other hand they are
missbehaving in most unwanted manner.
With rgds Mittal.----- Original Message -----