[AI] word and headings

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 03:27:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

Once paragraphs are in unwanted formats, you can apply Normal style by using
ctrl+shift+n. You are not required to select a paragraph when applying these
stuyles like Normal, Heading1, Heading2, Hanging Indent and so on. It is
expected that the cursor is inside the paragraph. A paragraph in Windows is
the text between two hard line breaks created by hitting the Enter key.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329