[AI] NSDL circular

mahendra galani at chello.at
Mon Aug 27 02:50:03 EDT 2007

Hallo MR Devnandan Kumar

i suppose, Kanchan was requesting in future, that NGO's will send
support letters sooner, rather then looking for support letter for
her STD bill.

At 07:34 AM 8/27/2007, you wrote:
>Dear Madam,
>
>Thanks for your enthusistic efforts regarding NSDL circular. we all are
>oblige for the same.
>Please send address for sending support letter regarding STD bills.
>
>Thanks
>Devnandan Kumar
>

>On 8/26/07, pamnani <kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Friends,
> > sam has informed you all that NSDL has changed the circular and removed
> > the one that was bugging us. This success has been achieved only due to the
> > cooperation of 22 organisations who have sent their support
> letters and also
> > due to the cooperation and understanding of the Chairman of NSDL. The
> > circular was changed within 21 days of submitting the Memorandum. It is
> > ironical that it had taken longer to get the support letters from some of
> > the organisations. I hope on the next occasion the support
> letters will come
> > faster without my having to run up STD bills. Some organisations wer very
> > prompt and sent the letters immediately and I can only thank them for their
> > speed.   .
> > I would like to thank everyone on accessindia for sending their comments
> > about how they transact in the stock market, feedback to the draft
> > memorandum, support letters,  and for doing their bit.
> >
> > The last step of this muddle is for T Sekar to open his demat account and
> > withdraw his case.
> > I hope the topic is closed.
> > Now lets go after DGCA.
> > Kanchan
> > To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.

> > please visit the list home page at
> > http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
> >

>--
>Devnandan Kumar
>Executive Officer
>Rehabilitation Society of the Visually Impaired,
>C-223, Nirala Nagar, Lucknow-20, India

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988