[AI] NSDL circular

Devnandan Kumar devnkumar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 01:34:21 EDT 2007

Dear Madam,

Thanks for your enthusistic efforts regarding NSDL circular. we all are
oblige for the same.
Please send address for sending support letter regarding STD bills.

Thanks
Devnandan Kumar

On 8/26/07, pamnani <kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Friends,
> sam has informed you all that NSDL has changed the circular and removed
> the one that was bugging us. This success has been achieved only due to the
> cooperation of 22 organisations who have sent their support letters and also
> due to the cooperation and understanding of the Chairman of NSDL. The
> circular was changed within 21 days of submitting the Memorandum. It is
> ironical that it had taken longer to get the support letters from some of
> the organisations. I hope on the next occasion the support letters will come
> faster without my having to run up STD bills. Some organisations wer very
> prompt and sent the letters immediately and I can only thank them for their
> speed.   .
> I would like to thank everyone on accessindia for sending their comments
> about how they transact in the stock market, feedback to the draft
> memorandum, support letters,  and for doing their bit.
>
> The last step of this muddle is for T Sekar to open his demat account and
> withdraw his case.
> I hope the topic is closed.
> Now lets go after DGCA.
> Kanchan

Devnandan Kumar
Executive Officer
Rehabilitation Society of the Visually Impaired,
C-223, Nirala Nagar, Lucknow-20, India