[AI] About Yahoo Messenger(DR. T.V.G.N.S. Sudhakar)

amar jain amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 26 11:43:17 EDT 2007

Respected Sir,
  To make a call from yahoo messenger you can press ctrl+l and then choose the contact by arrow down for next and up for previous. And then you can press Tab for OK button then press space bar or enter wait for a moment. Note to choose the contact you can also press the first letter of the name. To accept the call press dash once, if you use Jaws and then Insert+dash and then press ctrl+home to go to the top and then pressing insert and right arrow will move then there will be two buttons Accept and Decline. Choose Accept button to accept and to decline choose the decline button. I hope this will be helpful for you. For any other question please feel free to contact me. I will be glad to help you.
  With Best Regards,

AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929879006.
EMAILS:amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in