[AI] word and headings

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 09:36:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

I regularly use headings in Microsoft word.  The way I do this is as
follows.
1.  Type the text that I want to make a heading.
2.  Then, I highlight that text using standard editing commands.
3.  I then activate the format menu and navigate to the "styles and
formatting" menu item.
4.  I activate this item and make the relevant selections.

I then hit the enter key to dismiss this dialog box.  At this point, the
highlighted text has become a heading.  I then, navigate to the end of the
text and create a blank line.  The text that I type on this line appears in
the normal style.
Pranav