[AI] Jaws and Indian English Sangeeta

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:51:57 EDT 2007

Hi

I have started using Sangeeta synthesiser and I think it is more suitable for reading than doing any other things like navigating or doing case-sensitive typing.
   Unlike Eloquence software synthesiser, Sangeeta does not read upper case letters in a higher pich. Yes I tried after increasing the Upper Case Pitch in global voice options, but it didn't make any difference. However, Sangeeta's pronounciation of Indian words is far better than eloquence speech. And mark me, these sapi voices have great potential ahead.

With best regards
Syed Imran