[AI] NSDL Circular Changes Guidelines for Blind Users

Dr. Vipin K. Malhotra malhotravipin at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 03:33:47 EDT 2007

The same efforts should also be directed towards the discriminatory
circulars of Indian railway which prohibit PWDs to purchase online ticket.
With regards,
Vip

Dr. Vipin K. Malhotra
President,
Delhi University Physically Challenged Teachers' Association (DUPHCHTA),
Reader,
Deptt. of Political Science, Sri Aurobindo College,
Delhi University
<duphchta at yahoo.co.in> <duphchta at gmail.com>
Mobile: +91-9868-177-335.
Email: <vipin.malhotra at gmail.com>