[AI] a question regarding laptops

ashish ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:48:50 EDT 2007

hello, I do not know much on this topic, so please some one correct me if I
am wrong, Pronounced "cash memory." A relatively small section of very fast
memory (often static RAM) reserved for the temporary storage of the data or
instructions
likely to be needed next by the processor. Cache memory integrated directly
onto the microprocessor is called primary cache or L1 cache, and cache
memory
located in an external circuit is known as secondary cache or L2 cache. take
care, regards, ashish