[AI] on questia.com

Ashwani Jassal ashwanijassal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 11:11:54 EDT 2007

Hello Mahesh
It is good  that you want to subscribe questia for accessing the books and
generals. There is no other ways so you have to go according to the guide
lines mentioned there. I would like to tell you that it is a good sight as
far as the blind person is concern. Better you go for the annual
subscription rather then the free trial.