[AI] G Mail
brk339999 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 09:07:15 EDT 2007
Here is a tip to configure G mail to receive mails posted to a mailing list.
1. Make sure you're in the main OE window.
2. Press alt t, followed by the letter a to bring up the accounts dialogue box.
3. Select the GMail account, then press alt p. The selected account's properties dialogue box will appear.
4. Control tab to the servers page.
5. Tab to the account name edit field, press home to move to the beginning, and type "recent:", without quotes or a space after the colon.
6. Press enter on the apply button.
7. Tab to the OK button and press enter.
8. Do a send/receive with control m. You should now retrieve all mails, sent and received, during the last 30 days.
The account name field should look like the following .
recent:username at domainname.extension
Do not forget to include the colon sign after the word recent , otherwise it will not work.
In a day, when you don't come across any problems, -you can be sure that you are travelling in the wrong path -. .
SWAMI - VIVEKANANDHA .
More information about the AccessIndia