[AI] NSDL Circular Changes Guidelines for Blind Users

Gopal gopalakrishnan_vip at yahoo.co.in
Sat Aug 25 02:38:46 EDT 2007

Hello Sir,

This is, indeed, a great effort.  I thank NSDL chairman, its officials, all
the members from various organisations and individuals who involved in the
great task. I also thank the St. Xaviour's college, Ms. Kanchan Pamnani for
their leading role played in achieving this goal.  Let us also continue our
efforts towards various other issues step by step.

With regards,

Gopalakrishnan, NIVH Regional Centre