[AI] NSDL Circular Changes Guidelines for Blind Users

mahendra galani at chello.at
Sat Aug 25 02:16:37 EDT 2007

Dear Friends

our job has just biggen, please open Demat account, and if you have
joint account, please open single account now, make use of this
positive devalapment.

At 05:58 AM 8/25/2007, you wrote:
>Dear friends,
>
>Great news friends!  Thanks for the support the XRCVC received from 21 other
>organizations across the country and the hard work put in by Ms. Kanchan
>Pamnani we were able to lodge a representation with the NSDL to change their
>guidelines for visually challenged users.
>
>They came out with a revised circular on the 21st of August with new
>guidelines based on the representation.
>
>Please visit the link as given below for NSDL's circular dated August 21,
>2007 on the Revised procedure - Opening and operation of depository account
>of blind persons.
>
>https://nsdl.co.in/business/cirRec_21Aug07.php
>
>These guidelines would help visually challenged smoothly transact with
>shares.
>
>Dr. Sam Taraporevala
>Director

>Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged (XRCVC)
>St. Xavier's College, 5 Mahapalika Marg
>Mumbai - 400001
>
>+91 22 22620661-5 (extn: 366)
>+91 22 22623298 (direct)
>+91 9967028769 (mobile)
>xrcvc at hotmail.com

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988