[AI] NSDL Circular Changes Guidelines for Blind Users

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Sat Aug 25 01:18:11 EDT 2007

Hi
This is indeed a matter of great joy and happiness that has resulted in this
positive development.

It is indeed a matter of great foresight and understanding on part of the
NSDL officials who have shown great empathy in making this bold decision
revising their guidelines.

Please also send us our letter of satisfaction and appreciation to them as
well.
Harish.